Somerpointe renews affiliation deal with RCI
RCI and Somerpointe Resorts have renewed their affiliation agreement, meaning 12 properties will remain a part of the RCI exchange network.
The properties are located across the United States in destinations including Las Vegas, the Hawaiian Islands and Orlando.
Todd Spector, CEO of Somerpointe Resorts, said: “Renewing our affiliation with RCI was an easy decision for us, because RCI brings innovative solutions to the table during every step in our business cycle.
“Our owners and sales prospects value the additional travel options that an RCI membership adds, and we value the business support and services available to us as an RCI affiliate. We look forward to many more years working with RCI.”
The properties from Somerpointe Resorts that are a part of the RCI exchange network include:
- Tahiti Village Vacation Club in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Tahiti Vacation Club in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Club de Soleil Vacation Club in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Gardens at West Maui Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Hono Koa Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Kahana Beach Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Kahana Villa Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Maui Banyan Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Maui Beach Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Sands of Kahana Vacation Club in Maui, Hawaii
- Kona Islander Vacation Club in Hawaii, Hawaii
- Villas at Regal Palms near Orlando, Florida
Somerpointe Resorts is a prominent developer of vacation ownership resorts. Its portfolio includes its flagship property: Tahiti Village. An oasis of luxury amid the Las Vegas desert, Tahiti Village offers 20 acres of resort paradise. Travellers can enjoy the lavish accommodations, resort-style swimming pool, lazy river, full-service spa and fine and casual dining options. All of the Somerpointe Resorts offer similarly impressive vacation experiences.
Gordon Gurnik, president of RCI, said: “Somerpointe Resorts and RCI have had a great relationship over the years and we look forward to continuing this mutually beneficial affiliation.
“Together, we have sent families on some amazing vacations, and the renewal of this contract means there will be many more good times to come for RCI members and Somerpointe Resorts owners.”