Wyndham Vacation Ownership wins 12 ARDA Awards
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) won 12 prestigious industry awards at the annual American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards Gala at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans, Louisiana last month.
The ARDA Awards Programme is committed to celebrating the best and brightest in the vacation ownership industry in categories including overall professional excellence, outstanding sales and marketing accomplishments, product design, advertising and human resources.
Leading the honours for WVO were Sales & Marketing Division executive awards for top Sales Management Executive, Brendon Buirski and top Marketing Management Executive, Dawn Mays.
Jeff Myers, WVO’s chief sales and marketing officer, said: “These leaders exemplify the core values of Wyndham Vacation Ownership – I’m extremely proud and honoured to be part of an organisation with such amazing associates.
“We are confident that our sales and marketing teams are among the best in the business – it’s great to see them recognised as such by ARDA. The WVO commitment to innovation and industry leadership is reflected in our spectrum of awards in quality assurance, mobile technology, owner services, marketing, inventory optimisation, associate engagement, diversity and international growth.”
The full list of all WVO award recipients reads:
- Sales Management Executive: Brendon Buirski
- Sales VLO/QAO/Contract Manager: Robert Peck
- Sales Project Team: Extra Holidays Team: Mobile Site Project
- Marketing Management Executive: Dawn Mays
- Marketing Individual: James Gerard
- Inventory Revenue Management Programme: Inventory Optimisation Team
- Human Resources Team: English as a Second Language (ESL) Programme Team
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: WVO 50th Anniversary
- Owner/Member Package: Ovation by Wyndham Tribute Owner Kit
- Video Production – Employee Communication: Connections OnAir Q2 2016
- Video Production – Sales Film: WYNDHAM CLUB BRASIL Sales Film
- Employee Engagement Campaign: Be Well – Share the Moment
ARDA is the Washington D.C.-based professional association representing the vacation ownership and resort development industries.