Dolce to send guests on Journeys of Discovery
Upper-upscale brand Dolce Hotels and Resorts has announced Trails of Discovery, a unique new programme designed to help guests explore and draw inspiration from their surroundings.
Leading through breath-taking scenery such as winding vineyards, historic landmarks, and even a UNESCO World Heritage site, each trail has been carefully curated in partnership with local influencers, in order to provide guests with an insider’s view of awe-inspiring locations.
The hotel brand, which was acquired by Wyndham Hotel Group in 2015, has a stated aim to inspire and delight guests by turning experiences into extraordinary moments. It is also a leader in the meetings and events segment, a reputation earned by delivering incredible service in purposefully designed spaces.
Trails of Discovery are currently available at five Dolce hotels in Europe, each tucked away in beautiful surroundings in France (Dolce Frégate Provence and Dolce Chantilly), Belgium (Dolce La Hulpe Brussels), Spain (Dolce Sitges) and Portugal (Dolce CampoReal Lisboa). Each trail features a different theme, takes between four to five hours to complete, and is designed to help groups of all sizes find the best an area has to offer, through a series of activities involving clues, on-site challenges and fun adventures.
Patrick Divall, regional vice president for Western Europe, Wyndham Hotel Group, said: “Dolce is a brand designed to inspire discovery. From exceptional events to motivating resort destinations, each hotel is set in breath-taking surroundings which turn guests’ experiences into something memorable.
“With Trails of Discovery we want to help our guests explore the breadth of our stunning locations. Each hotel has something unique to offer, something that goes beyond the expected, and that’s why we’ve partnered with a team of influencers to provide our guests with insider tips from real locals.”
Dolce Trails of Discovery include:
- Dolce Frégate Provence (France) partnered with local travel blogger Chiffons & Co who designed a treasure-hunt style adventure through the picturesque coastal backdrop of Provence.
- Dolce Chantilly (France) worked closely with Amélie Mouronval, founder of equestrian magazine, Georgette Mag, to design a horse-themed challenge around this historic town and top equestrian destination in Europe.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels (Belgium) worked with Brussels travel expert and lifestyle Instagrammer Gaëlle VP, to craft a nature, health and wellbeing experience through the stunning Sonian Forest, recently listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Dolce Sitges (Spain) engaged Ana Crank, a Sitges-based lifestyle blogger and fashionista, to design a Mediterranean and cultural exploration which celebrates the enchanting town of Sitges, located just outside of Barcelona.
- Dolce CampoReal Lisboa (Portugal) teamed up with Portuguese fitness and lifestyle blogger Vanessa Martins, to create an action-packed journey through the Torres Vedras region, former Summer retreat of the Portuguese royal family and location of Lisbon’s defences during the French invasion of 1807.
For more details visit www.wyndhamhotels.com/dolce/discovery