CVOA unveils speaker roster for VO-Con 2018
The Canadian Vacation Ownership Association (CVOA) has announced the speaker roster for its annual vacation ownership conference VO-Con 2018.
This year’s event is being held from 25-27 September at the Westin Trillium House Resort in Blue Mountain, Ontario, Canada.
Panel topics include Getting the Deal Done, Advocacy and Government Relations, Managing Public Perception, Staging Exceptional Resort Experiences, and Changing Secondary Market Paradigms. The panels are set up as conversations, not presentations.
Speakers for the topics include:
- ARDA: Peter Roth
- Association of Vacation Owners: Greg Crist
- C.A.R.E.: Linda Mayhugh
- Cornerstone Vacation Ownership: Cory Stegemann
- DAE: Francis Taylor
- Diamond Resorts: Robert Reyes
- DWM Strategic Consulting: Dennis Moseley-Williams
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts: Barry Landsberg
- Fiesta Americana Vacation Club: Gerardo Rioseco
- GBG & Associates: Georgi Bohrod
- Hotel Association of Canada: Alana Baker
- LaTour Hotels & Resorts: Jeremy Moser
- Legal Aspirin: David Waller
- Perspective Magazine: Paul Mattimoe
- Redweek: Jeff Weir
- Unlimited Vacation Clubs by AM Resorts: Don Eastvold
- Vacation SafeGuard: Duane Lee
The VO-Con mission ‘To Explore the Business of Vacations’ is structured to provide opportunities for networking, collaboration and open sharing of information.
Francis Taylor, president and CEO of event sponsor DAE, as well as CVOA board chairman, said: “DAE is delighted to once again sponsor VO-Con, Canada’s annual timeshare industry conference.
“We have always believed our industry is best served by having a strong industry advocate that is supported by a wide array of segments who work together to move the association forward.
“By including participants across the various sectors of timeshare, from HOAs to Developers and suppliers, everyone has a voice to raise issues and celebrate achievements. VO-Con presents the stage for this to occur along with offering up expertise and industry stalwarts to help educate new entrants who are interested in knowing more about the timeshare industry.”