Karma Group introduces new hospitality app
Luxury resort and lifestyle specialists Karma Group have introduced a new hospitality app, bringing more convenience and fingertip access to its guests, owners and Club members.
The Karma app acts like a pocket concierge, allowing users to immerse themselves in the global world of Karma with a host of thoughtfully curated amenities and smart, personalised valet services.
John Spence, Karma Group’s chairman and founder, said: “Our new app allows our intrepid Karma guests access to everything Karma, wherever and whenever they like.
“We are committed to always improving the Karma experience for our guests, members and owners and now they can interact and engage directly with us at their leisure, from the palm of their hand.”
Using the app, guests can:
- Browse and book over 29 luxury hotels, beachfront resorts, estates, spas, beach clubs and mixed-use properties worldwide across Karma’s exclusive lifestyle brands
- Receive exclusive discounts, offers, updates and automatic upgrades
- Enjoy VIP access to parties, events and other money-can’t-buy-experiences
- Get timely personalised assistance, day or night, through live support and real-time chat
- Gain local insights into properties, destinations and experiences
- Update Membership details.
The app is available for free download at the Google Play store for Android and Apple’s App Store under Karma Group.